Minneapolis, MN and St. Paul, MN Air Conditioning Systems
H2C Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
We take pride in installing a new air conditioning system that will be sized correctly to fit your family needs on efficiency, while staying within a budget.
Since 75% of new systems’ efficiency depends on proper installation, we are dedicated to not only bring you value, but also technical knowledge to install it right the first time. After we install your air conditioner, we do a thorough start up on your new unit to make sure we achieve the highest efficiency the unit can obtain.
Did you know that as much as half of the energy in your home is used in your heating and air conditioning systems?
Upgrading your old, inefficient air conditioner by installing a new high-efficiency unit can save you up to 30% on your energy bill. That’s not to mention the money you will save on future repair costs on your old system. Now with R-22 (commonly referred to as Freon)-based units being phased out of the industry and being replaced with a new, safer, environmentally-friendlier 410A refrigerant, the old R-22-based units are getting more and more expensive to repair.
Learn more about the air conditioning systems we work with:
- High-velocity air conditioning – A great fit for older homes, can be run inside walls, below floors, and in many tight spaces
- Ductless air conditioning – “Mini-split A/C units” that are very affordable. Popular with families.
- High-efficiency central air conditioning replacements
- Heat pumps
- Air ducts – added or repaired for efficiency
- Ductless air conditioning solutions
- Multi-zone cooling systems
- Air quality and purification
- Whole house filter systems
- Replace refrigerant
“Call Today for your free no obligation estimate”
St. Paul – 651-368-6245
Minneapolis – 612-791-0850