Welcome to H2C Heating Cooling & Plumbing!
Bringing Fair Pricing Back to the Twin Cities
Our trained technicians have been helping local home and business owners for over 50 years. When you’re looking for energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, look no further than our experts. Whether you’re looking for a furnace, boiler, air conditioner, or plumbing services, we offer maintenance and installation on all makes and models. In addition, we recommend only the highest quality replacement products. If it’s new equipment you need, give us a call and one of our specialists will come out to your home or business and provide you with a FREE estimate.
The Twin Cities’ Professional AC Repair Team
After our long and lustrous winter, Minneapolis residents still have to think about staying cool in the summer. H2C Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing is Minnesota’s trusted source for experienced air conditioner repair. We’re skilled in servicing all types of residential and commercial AC units and heat pumps. We also provide premium installation of air conditioners. Believe it or not, correctly installing the AC unit is even more important than the brand of the air conditioner itself since an improperly configured AC is 30% less energy efficient. That’s a lot of savings to throw away on poor technique, so trust this vital task to us. Best of all, our services won’t cost an arm and a leg. We’re proud to be the HVAC company that’s bringing fair pricing back to the Twin Cities!
Residential, Commercial, and Specialty Air Conditioning Services
With over 50 years of experience in Minnesota, we’re experts in all types of AC systems, from those in tiny houses to large commercial buildings. We serve both single-family and multi-family residential properties, as well as light commercial, standard commercial, and mechanical customers. Although all of our technicians are licensed and certified per state regulations, H2C Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing has another secret ingredient to our success. We’ve partnered with the top brands in air conditioning, giving our service team specialized training in these systems, which is second to none.
High-Quality AC Repair and Replacement
Whereas total breakdowns are apparent, sometimes AC problems tend to creep up on you. If you’re not sure if you should call an HVAC specialist, here are some signs your air conditioner may need repair or replacement:
- Your AC has been blowing warm air, or the air is cool, but it won’t reach your ideal temperature.
- Hardly any air is coming out of the vents. While this might be a symptom of a failing compressor, it could also indicate a problem within your ductwork.
- The air conditioner is emitting an intense, burning smell when you turn it on.
- When you adjust the thermostat, the AC doesn’t turn on, or it runs for only a short period and then shuts itself off.
- Your air conditioner is being extra noisy while running, such as loudly squealing or grinding.
- Despite the AC running, it’s not dehumidifying the house.
- The air conditioner has needed several repairs within the last few months. If it’s an older model that still runs on Freon (R-22) or it’s nearing 10 to 15 years of age, it’s probably time to replace it.
- Refrigerant is leaking around the indoor unit. Because this coolant is a hazardous, EPA-regulated substance, don’t try to clean it up yourself. Only certified HVAC technicians may handle it.
- Even though you haven’t been using your AC any differently than usual, your electric bill has been steadily rising.
It may be that your air conditioner seems to be cooling your house well overall, but it takes a long time to reach the desired temperature. This “slow-to-cool” symptom may be due to an incorrectly installed AC like we mentioned earlier. Don’t hesitate to give us a call for this or any other concerns.
Emergency AC Repair at All Hours
Your air conditioner or heat pump won’t wait to break until 9 a.m. on a Monday. H2C Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing offers emergency AC repair seven days a week at all hours of the day or night. We’re always here to fix your vital cooling system and restore your family’s comfort.
Summer Readiness AC Inspection and Tune-Up
The best way to ensure that your air conditioner keeps your home cool all summer is to get an AC inspection and tune-up before the hot weather hits. Our experienced technician will run through the following checklist and correct any trouble spots.
- Inspect the indoor evaporator coil for dirt or dust build-up.
- Check the refrigerant lines for damage and ensure the insulation is in good shape to prevent leaks.
- Inspect the outdoor condenser coil for sufficient air intake, and check that leaves and other debris aren’t blocking it.
- Check the filter, change it if necessary, and make sure you’re using the proper filter for your family size, number of pets, allergies, etc.
- Inspect and balance the blower fan, removing any build-up of dirt or dust.
- Check the condensate pump, condensate drain, and drain line. This vital system removes the moisture collected from the air by your HVAC system, so we’ll make sure it isn’t leaking or blocked in any way.
- In some older air conditioner models, we’ll need to lubricate certain moving parts. This will get your system ready for the summer season and prevent damage to these components.
- Inspect and repair any non-functional electrical motors.
- We’ll check the air handler for leaks. The air handler is the element of your HVAC system that circulates the air and keeps it at the desired temperature you set.
- Ensure the outdoor safety disconnect is functioning correctly.
- Check the refrigerant level and pressure.
- Calibrate the thermostat and test its performance.
- Make sure the outdoor AC unit is level, including the wooden platform it sits on so that the condenser drains appropriately.
- Ensure your air conditioner is drawing the appropriate amount of amperage. This is a great way to catch an issue before something breaks.
- In heat pumps, we’ll inspect the reversing valve. This is the piece that allows the unit to switch back and forth between air conditioning and heating.
- Inspect ductwork and measure the static air pressure inside. Confirm that the ducting is correctly sized to handle the airflow delivered by your AC system.
High-Velocity Air Conditioning Systems
If you’ve been considering having a central air conditioning system installed but don’t want the hassle of remodeling your home, a high-velocity air conditioner is a solution. This system doesn’t run through large ducts but uses narrow supply lines to channel the airflow throughout the house. Minnesota summers tend to be humid and hot, but high-velocity ACs are proven to remove up to 30% more humidity than standard central air conditioning. They also cool the air much faster.
Call Minnesota’s AC Repair Experts
Our licensed and trained professionals will complete your air conditioner repairs correctly the first time. Don’t fret, and don’t sweat! When you need quality HVAC services that will leave your family comfortable all summer long, call the experts at H2C Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing.
Contact H2C Heating Cooling & Plumbing for AC, AC Repair, AC Units, Air Conditioner, Air Conditioner Repair, Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioning Service, Air Conditioning Units, Boiler, Boiler Repair, Ductless AC, Ductless Air Conditioner, Ductless Air Conditioning, Emergency Plumber, Furnace, Furnace Repair, Furnaces, Heater Repair, Heating And Air Conditioning, Heating And Cooling, Heating Repair, High Velocity Air Conditioning, HVAC, HVAC Repair, HVAC Systems, Plumber, Plumbers, Plumbing, Plumbing Services, Water Heater, Water Heater Installation, Water Heater Repair, and Water Heaters. Proudly supporting the areas of Apple Valley, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Cottage Grove, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Hopkins, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Maple Grove, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Roseville, Shakopee, Shoreview, St. Louis Park, St. Paul, Stillwater, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, and surrounding areas.
Contact H2C Heating Cooling & Plumbing for AC Repair in Apple Valley, AC Repair in Blaine, AC Repair in Bloomington, AC Repair in Brooklyn Park, AC Repair in Burnsville, AC Repair in Cottage Grove, AC Repair in Eagan, AC Repair in Eden Prairie, AC Repair in Edina, AC Repair in Hopkins, AC Repair in Inver Grove Heights, AC Repair in Lakeville, AC Repair in Maple Grove, AC Repair in Minneapolis, AC Repair in Minnetonka, AC Repair in Plymouth, AC Repair in Prior Lake, AC Repair in Roseville, AC Repair in Shakopee, AC Repair in Shoreview, AC Repair in St. Louis Park, AC Repair in St. Paul, AC Repair in Stillwater, AC Repair in White Bear Lake, AC Repair in Woodbury, and in surrounding areas.