Furnace Service in St. Paul, Burnsville, Minneapolis, MN and Surrounding Areas
Choosing a Furnace which meets the needs of your home and family can be a difficult decision. However, with our extensive knowledge of furnaces available, we will guide you through your options. Whether you need service on your existing furnace or need a whole new furnace all together, H2C is here to help. Contact us for all your Furnaces Service needs in St. Paul, Burnsville, Minneapolis, MN and Surrounding Areas.
Wondering why you should choose a new furnace from us? Here are a few reasons why you should work with us:
- Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
- Up to 97% efficient
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty
- 10-year Parts and Labor Warranty
- No-Hassle Replacement Warranty
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Maintenance Plans
- Observer Smart Comfort Thermostat
- Modulating Operation
- Variable-Speed ECM Blower Motor
- Certified Master Technicians
- Air Purification- Let us know if you have any known allergies and our trained technicians will come up with a solution for you.
We offer 24/7 emergency service and maintenance agreements. In addition, we offer the best warranties in the industry and back it up with our certified master technicians. We will never recommend unnecessary products— that’s our promise to you.
It is important to know that some cities require annual testing on your heating equipment for rental properties or businesses for occupancy. This test is referred to as an ORSAT test. The ORSAT ensures the burner is operating safely, and not emitting carbon monoxide. In addition, there is a similar test for the water in your boiler. The test for feed water is an RPZ and its main goal is to ensure that boiler water does not get pushed back into the community’s drinking water. For your convenience, our technicians are licensed to perform these tests.