Spring is here, are you ready to enjoy the warmer, longer days? H2C Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is the local business you can turn to when it’s time to get air conditioner installation service in Burnsville, MN. In this blog post, we’ll go over some fun and easy ways to get your home ready for spring so you and your family can enjoy it.
- Add curb appeal with a beautiful floral walkway. Pick out some springtime flowers to line the walk to your front door or fill planter boxes. You’ll create a cheerful entry to your home making you love that trip up the driveway to get home. This is a great project to get the kids involved in some home maintenance and teach them some gardening skills. They will enjoy having their own child sized gardening gloves and helping choose the plants.
- Invite your family inside with welcoming spring color at the front door. Add a small planter box next to the front door to continue the line of color started with the flowers. Go for hydrangeas if the area is shaded or partly shaded. Replace your welcome mat with a colorfully printed springtime one. A worn down one won’t send the right message. Inside the door, add a washable bright cotton mat or entry rug to trap more dirt from shoes and make cleanup easy.
- Set up the back patio for grilling and relaxing outdoors. If it’s been awhile since you re-stained or pressure washed your deck or porch, doing it at the beginning of the season will let you enjoy the results all spring long. From there, bring out the patio furniture tucked away over the winter and give it a good wash. Purchase new seat covers and outdoor pillows if the old ones look shabby. Did you know you can also refinish your patio furniture with outdoor spray paint? Even plastics can be refinished with the right type selected. Renewing the furniture you already own will give your patio a bright and inexpensive makeover that will look beautiful while entertaining outside.
- Plan downtime and evening activities indoors. Avoid mosquitos and get the family together to recharge from more time in the sun. A movie night in or some board games will be a relaxing way to wind down. Get everyone rehydrated with fresh juice, iced tea, or lemonade.
- Keep the house comfortably cooled. You can feel the warm weather’s rising temperatures so if it’s time to replace your AC, start researching models and types now. H2C Heating, Cooling and Plumbing can help you pick the right size and model for your home and offers trustworthy and fairly priced air conditioner installation service in Burnsville, MN.
Your family deserves a comfortable and happy spring. Try out some of these fun ideas and give us a call when you need help with air conditioner installation service in Burnsville, MN. For Woodbury and St. Paul area, call 651-368-6245. For Minneapolis, call 612-791-0850.