The kids are counting down the weeks and days left until school’s out for summer. That means a lot more time at home for them. Make sure the house is cool and comfortable for all the time they’ll spend reading, playing games, and spending time with friends indoors when they come home for summer.
If you’ve been waiting for the right time for an air conditioning installation service in Cottage Grove, MN the time is now!
H2C Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is your trusted source when you need an installation that’s reliable and affordable from an experienced contractor. We have over 50 years of combined experience with residential and light commercial HVAC services.
Experience that counts
With the school year coming to a close, now is a great time to plan for a new AC installation. We know it can feel stressful to choose the right one and that’s why we make it easy for you. Rely on our experience helping hundreds of families. We’ve seen the brands and types of ACs on the market and how they perform over the years. We’ll help you find the right one for your home.
Getting down to the details
Total personalization is one of our hallmarks. We use these details about your home and lifestyle to recommend the right AC:
- Square footage of your home
- Number of bedrooms and hallways
- Your family size, including pets
- Any special concerns like allergies
Sizing and placement
These two words might sound boring but they are critical to getting the most out of your AC. When contractors fail to correctly size your AC for your home’s needs, you miss out on the comfort an AC should deliver.
- Sizing: If the AC is sized too small, you never get it cooled enough and it’s running constantly. If it’s too large, you pay for something more expensive than you need and never get consistent cooling because it switches on and off between blasts of cool air.
- Placement: The location of your AC makes a big difference in how well air circulates through the ductwork to your rooms in the home. Many contractors will simply come in and remove your old AC and install the new one in the same spot without giving it a second thought. You pay for a SEER rating and expect that result. We make sure you get the full value of that new AC. We can reroute your ductwork to the best spot for your AC if it needs to be moved.
Stop putting off comfort
If your AC isn’t working well or it’s past it’s prime, right before summer is the perfect time to upgrade. Don’t get surprised by an unexpected and uncomfortable breakdown, get your new AC before the hot days arrive.
Ready to find out more about air conditioning installation service in Cottage Grove, MN?